Spectrum of Indications for BN Signature Peel
BN Signature Peel allows ample room for client’s individualization on a creation of custom formulation, which can address client’s selective needs and concerns.
- BN signature peel
- Unlike traditional chemical peels, the main active component – Vitamin A – promotes natural exfoliation processes resulting in the production of collagen and elastin, reduction in pigments, calming acne inflammation, etc.
- Moreover, BN Signature Peel can be performed on all skin types with NO skin irritations.
- List of Benefits:
- · Reduce acne breakouts
- · Tightening, firming and lift-up effect
- · Soften lines and wrinkles
- · Lightening in appearances of pigment (e.g. sun and age spots, freckles, rosacea, acne-related hyperpigmentation, etc.)
- · Improve overall skin tone, texture, and clarity
- · Normalized oil production
- · Minimize pore sizes